• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hoist Portfolio vs Munchkette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoist Portfolio vs Munchkette

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
    Yes.

But only if you know how to argue it in court with all the relevant case law and complicated legal arguments

Di
    What case law is that?

Comment

There's an example set aside application here -> Set Aside Application which hopefully will help - but feel free to ask anything you're not sure of xx
      Originally posted by munchkette View Post

I'm in the process of completing the application to set judgement aside, I've put this as my reason, is this sufficient or should I mention anything else? There's limited space to say anything and this takes up pretty much all the space. I assume I give the full details in the witness statement section.

Is there a template that I can use for my witness statement and is there anything in particular that I need to be including?

Thanks
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

What are the chances of getting any information about the loan from HSBC under a subject access request? The loan was taken out more than 10 years ago.

Comment

What are the chances of getting any information about the loan from HSBC under a subject access request? The loan was taken out more than 10 years ago.
          I can't say but I got details about a credit card with Capital One that was opened in the early 2000's - so 15 years ago.

Comment

It's not to do with the when the account was opened, it's when the account is closed and assigned.

Documents/information must be kept for at least six years (usually more) from that date.

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X