• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Solicitors Claim Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell Solicitors Claim Form

Update ...
    Recieved a letter today from Northampton court thanking me for defence and stating Lowell now have 28 days to submit a counter.

Comment

Update..

Today i have recieved a letter from Lowell Solicitors

They have enclosed a copy of the "Directions Questionare" which they state they have now lodged with the Court. I will apparently shortly recieve a copy from the court that i should fill in and return.

So this is their copy that they have filed?

It is a Directions Questionare for the small claims track.

I believe this is due to them not being able to provide me with the origional Credit Agreement i have requested.

Under do i agree to this case veung referred to the Small Claims Mediation Service. They have ticked yes.

Do i agree the small claims track is the appropiate track.. they have ticked yes.

They havent stated a hearing venue

Nor asked for pernission to use expert evidebce or witnesses.

Just wondering what my next step should be when i recieve the questionare..

Should i say im happy to mediate? Happy for it to be small claims track?

What about the fact ibhavent been provided with the documents i have requested.
      Help please. Thanks

Comment

When you receive a copy of the N181 from the court yes you should complete it and return to the court, and send a copy to Lowell. They have sent you a copy of what they have filed in court. They do tend to be a bit previous so I'd wait to see if you get a copy from the court - if you don't in a week or so it may be worth giving them a call ( Northampton CC business Centre ) to see if they have sent you a Directions Questionnaire out.

It is standard to agree to Mediation, it can be useful if Lowell do produce documents between now and any mediation date ( it's a telephone call between you and the mediator, and the mediator and lowell - rather than direct ) - and if they don't produce documents you can always say that at the beginning as you aren't in a position to mediate until they are provided.

You'll put your local court details in the hearing venue box.

Witnesses - you'd put 1 ( yourself )

Other than that it will just be any holiday / unavailability you have.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

When you get the DQ and put any holiday dates in you do not need to specify why you will be unavailable. If you have any holidays booked I would add at least 1 day at either end - the last thing you need is to land at 23.00 and be in court at 10.00 the next morning - what happens if there is a delay?

Comment

I recieved the mediation request from Northampton CC

i sent it back recorded agreeing to being open to mediation etc and have recieved an email thursfay asking me to contact within 21 days to arrange a mediation appointment.

Yesterday , less than 24 hrs from the email, i then recieved a phone call asking me if i recieved the email and if i will respond to arrange an appojntment.

up to now i still have had no reply to the CCA request sent to lowell solicitors. I recieved a "when we find it well be in touch" type letter a few months ago yet nothing since.

shouldnt this now be struck out as i am unable to mediate the debt as i am unable to be provided evidence that it belongs to me and the particulars of how it has reached the amount it has

thanks guys

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X