• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - lowell portfolio 1 ltd / jd williams - 6-11-2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - lowell portfolio 1 ltd / jd williams - 6-11-2017

hi, @ Amethyst
    hope you or anyone can help again with a question.
    I sent completed n180 form to nccbc and copy to claimants solictors yesterday.

On the 14/12/2017 got a letter from cohen cramer solictor telling me that it was now a defended claim it is now been transferred to the claimants own in house legal department and gave me an address to send paperwork.
    So i have sent the copy to the address given.

Today i received acopy off claimants n180 and a form stating change off solictor but with a po box address to send paperwork, completely different to the one
    cohen cramer gave me.
    Would i be best sending another copy to the new po box address, i have proof of postage for copy of n180 sent yesterday and also is it a ploy for a solictors or to use a po box address and is it worth sending signed for post to po box address

thanks
    Last edited by pabs; 2nd January 2018, 20:35:PM.

Comment

hi all
      just a quick update
      checked mcol today and nccbc have received completed D/Q N180.
      Will post copy to claimants solicitors tomorrow, only doing this to cover me.
      Claimant as recieved the copy i sent to them.
      Last edited by pabs; 3rd January 2018, 22:11:PM.

Comment

tagging @Amethyst @warwick65 @MIKE770 and anyone else who can point in the right direction.
        hi all just updating where i am in this claim.
        had e-mail about meditation and replied to e-mail just waiting to see if its suitable for meditation.

The main thing is, so on the 18/11/2017 sent o/c sar letter and today i got paper work. looking thought it i dont see any signs off a default notice been sent and there is no credit agreement just wondering if thats good news for me.
        any thoughts
        thanks
        Last edited by pabs; 10th January 2018, 22:36:PM.

Comment

agree mediation but when asked if you have the necessary documents you state NO if not they will advise mediation cannot take place due to failure of a party to supply documents and pass case back to court system

i.e. if the documentation not with you tell them

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
            agree mediation but when asked if you have the necessary documents you state NO if not they will advise mediation cannot take place due to failure of a party to supply documents and pass case back to court system

i.e. if the documentation not with you tell them
            hi mike770 thanks for reply,
            got this reply back from mediation service

If you do not have enough information from the Claimant the mediationwill not be suitable. We will continue to hold the case and would askthat you contact us if you receive information from the Claimantwithin the next two weeks as we may still be able to book anappointment. If they do not respond to your request for informationwe will automatically move the case to a local court to continue.
            so i know its sit back and wait now.

The one thing thing that is worrying me is the lack of info that was not in the sar ie:default notice and credit agreement or is that to my advantage because if i dont have it, the claimant wont have it. one thing the sar did turn up was the account it was from but there is nothing in the noddle credit report to link it to so i can check the default date.

Comment

if any request out standing then later on in the system you can ask that the proof be provided i.e. the DJ will request from them, but at this stage they can ignore and you tell mediation at the time the fact.

Comment

hi
                tagging @Amethyst @warwick65 @MIKE770 updating where i am with my case, recently i received a letter from nccbc stating it would be transfered to my local court.

The problem is its not my local court. somebody at nccbc center as made a mistake i have tried to call the court and my local court but can never get though to speak to anyone. so i am going to write to the court.I have to get it changed because it would mean a 470 mile round journey which i would not be able to do.
                I would appreciate if anyone can tell any cpr rules i could use in a letter to the court.

hopefully somebody can help
                thanks in advance

Comment

Claim responses & directions:
                  ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk send e-mail and inform them of the correct local court, quote case number etc

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                  See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                  X