• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent help with defence after setting aside a lowell ccj.

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help with defence after setting aside a lowell ccj.

i have till the 20th of this month (thursday) to send a defence to lowell and to york county court after having a ccj set aside after all correspondence was sent to a previous address. lowell never turned up nor did they send any information regards it either. i was then given 21 days to defend the reasons as to why i dont owe lowell any money. i was getting help from an outside source and was assured they would help with my defence and how to treat it but they are no longer responding to me and im urgently needing advice as to what to do regards the statement with so little time left. i feel very letdown by this help i was getting but stopped right at the most important time so i cant start to say how stressed and worried i am now. TIA
    Tags: None

ive had a 2 ccj's set aside last week. i was given 21 days to write a defence for one against lowell which im in the process of receiving the claim form to do just that. the second was with lantern and today i have just got this in the post regarding it. what is my next move now regarding the matter?

Comment

• s4mcr0
      s4mcr0 commented
      Editing a comment
      So its just sit back and wait now then? Could i ask for some info on my other ccj on this post or do i start a fresh one?

• Amethyst
      Amethyst commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably best to start a new one so we don't get muddled further down the line

• Amethyst
      Amethyst commented
      Editing a comment
      Nudge for merge

need full details of original claim form, show it minut-se personal details time is running out

jaguars

Comment

No i never got anything i only knew about the ccj when i checked my credit file. All i have is what the court have that they sent me

Comment

This is all i have
        Attached Files

Comment

This is already on a thread - http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...-its-set-aside. ??? Unless there's another one it's really best to keep to one thread per claim or things get terribly confused.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Just closing this one for now till I can merge - save things getting confused.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

After sending 31.14 request to lowell solicitors after having a ccj set aside i have just recieved this, and photo copies of past letters. What should i do next?
              Attached Files

Comment

• s4mcr0
                s4mcr0 commented
                Editing a comment
                I had a ccj set aside i sent a 31.14 to lowell sol and recieved all this unsure of next move

• MIKE770
                MIKE770 commented
                Editing a comment

• Amethyst
                Amethyst commented
                Editing a comment
                Nudge for merge

A3C53959-D109-4206-B63B-8141F1473C65.jpeg After being advised to send a gdpr letter to shop direct after selling debt to lowell and then having a ccj from them set aside i recieved this. Is there some kind of follow up i should now do? Tia

Last edited by Amethyst; 9th October 2018, 14:26:PM. Reason: Redacted

Comment

• pnpsuknet
                pnpsuknet commented
                Editing a comment
                So you have requested a copy of all information they hold, this is just saying they are providing all info

• Amethyst
                Amethyst commented
                Editing a comment
                Might be an idea to try stick to one thread else it's hard to know the background. I'll merge the threads for you xx

Nudge for merge
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X