• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ letter of consent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ letter of consent

Dear all,

31st May 2018 I found out I had a CCJ against my name for £49 (this includes court fee £25) following a gym membership contract,
    I have contacted the claimant and paid the outstanding fee, my wife was also in debt for £25 (but no CCj had been taken out against her).
    The claimant has agreed to sign a letter of consent, I have tried to find a template for a consent letter on line, and have read the informative thread about setting aside a CCJ.
    If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it:
    here is my attempt at a letter of consent

Regards

Soapy

Dear ………….

Following our recent correspondence I am writing to you in order for you to grant consent for the County Court Judgment that has been registered against my name be set aside.

BY CONSENT IT IS ORDERED THAT:

(1)Judgment (reference) and issued ….. 2018 be set aside.

(2) All further proceedings in this action be stayed upon the terms set out in the Schedule, except for the purpose of enforcing those terms.

(3) Each party shall have permission to apply to the Court to enforce those terms without the need to bring a new claim.

(4) There shall be no order as to costs.

SCHEDULE

(1) The Defendant has already payed the Claimant the sum of in £49 full and in final settlement of all claims arising from the subject matter of the claim.

(2) Return of signed consent within 7 days of receipt.

I ………….. and …………. of ………….. consent to the county court judgment (reference) being set aside.

Name in Capitals …………..

signature …………………

Name in Capitals …………..

signature …………………

Tags: None

Dear all

I was wondering if anyone had any view on this, I have written a letter to the court and would appreciate any opinions on the documents

Paul

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X