• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Impossible to find an honest judge and solicitor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible to find an honest judge and solicitor

I have just finished a year of being abused by my wifes solicitor and his very good friend the judge. I demanded that the first judge leave the bench when I overheard him making derogatory comments about me to my wifes solicitor, he tried to argue with me, but I won the argument and he agreed to close the case and have nothing more to do with it.

The second judge started off being very kind and helpful, but suddenly changed and started attacking me for not understanding various legalese, gobbledegook terms, I do not have a solicitor. He then made his closing summary and spent nearly twenty minutes attacking my ignorance of the law. He refused to acknowledge my wifes sworn, written and verbal statements under oath that she had stolen by fraudulent means tens of thousands from my personal bank account as well as her admission of her many adulterous affairs.

He tried to accuse me of having multiple undisclosed bank accounts by saying that he HAS TO SURMISE that I must have other accounts without a single shred of evidence, but refused to acknowledge the original documented evidence by way of original bank statements that my wife does have MULTIPLE BANK ACCOUNTS, her bank statements clearly show the other account numbers and names of MY CLIENTS that she had written to requesting that my invoices should be paid direct to her personal account. This was all done without my knowledge or consent.

I cannot use this next morsal, but I have been made aware that her solicitor and the judge are old friends and have met on a few ocassions to discuss this divorce and what the outcome should be. The judge even asked her solicitor to write his closing summary and act as a court secretary to write his directions and send them to me.

have witten to David Gauke the justice minister who has agreed to look into this matter, but I no longer have any faith in the law and the so called members who are charged with upholding it. It seems to me that they are more dishonest than the criminals who come before them.

Her solicitor is a case in point, he has dragged out a simple divorce over a year of constant attacking, fabricated and offensive messages, he has verbally lied to me and had to apologise.

My opinion and I am qualified to make this assumption is that he is a serious and very dangerous narcissistic psychopath and should noit be in a position that enables him to offer advice.

One last bit, The judge ordered me to sell the home I live in here in southern Italy and to pay the sum of £5000 towards my wifes costs. I have written to him (the judge and the solicitor) and told him in simple to understand English that in no way will I pay one penny towards her costs, they have only accrued because her solicitor could not bear to lose and sent out over 200 messages, every one containing offensive and factually incorrect fabricated information.

So, what do I need to do next?. I really want the judge and solicitor to be struck off. Thanks for reading this.... Gerry.
    Tags: None

"I do not have a solicitor" "my ignorance of the law"

Taken for your post.

Seems to indicate that you need proper representation.

Comment

Originally posted by paulajayne View Post
      "I do not have a solicitor" "my ignorance of the law"

Taken for your post.

Seems to indicate that you need proper representation.

I would love to have had some HONEST representation, sadly my wife stole nearly half a million pounds over a number of years and has left me living on my pension of £512. per month, so no money, no help.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X