• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Second CCJ Set Aside Application

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second CCJ Set Aside Application

Should this be address back to Northampton or to the court it was referred to in the first application.

In the first application it was ordered that I be provided with paper evidence within 28 days and that I must write back to that court 28 days after that to appeal, after 28 days the solicitors from the other party sent me a letter stating it was taking longer than expected and they would not argue on these grounds, after 4 months I now have part of the paperwork but not complete.

This is for a credit card they say i owed money on, I was adamant I did not although I did have a credit card with the company back in the 2012. The CCJ was registered in 2015.

In the middle of 2013 upto this point my balance was zero. and the statements reflect this then in July 2013 my balance is listed under a new card number as £900 odd pounds with no transaction.

I have checked through my credit report thoroughly and this does coincide with an over credit limit alert I can find no default registered on their.

I replied back asking for a copy of the default to be told by the solicitors of the other party that one is not available but a contemporaneous copy would be provided when this was available. I am a little unsure of what this actually means for my second application.

I also queried why the card number was different and where the balance had come from to be told they didn't know but was probably a lost card/new number. But they have all the transactions from when the card was opened upto this point.

So, really need to know what my next step should be and where the application should be addressed to.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X