• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

caught shoplifting at Debenhams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caught shoplifting at Debenhams

I was caught shoplifting about a month ago at Debenhams and was given a caution and told not to enter again. I am 67 and I have never done anything like this before. I went to the shopping centre today, but not to Debenhams, and was being followed, I assume by a store personal, it was a bit unnerving, he following me from shop to shop, and to the car park, is this normal
    Tags: None

Re: caught shoplifting at Debenhams

Not a nice experience.
    Other than the ban from Debenhams, can you think of any other reason?

IMO Debenhams would not waste their man power following you around the shopping centre.
    The ban only applies to Debenham, and they could enforce it easily at the door.

Did he follow you into other shops?

If it happens again I would be inclined to find a friendly policeman (or security man!) and report a stalker!

Comment

Re: caught shoplifting at Debenhams

I was followed in Marks and Spencer and Poundland then to the car park as I got into my car he went to the level above and watched me leave

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X