• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello Great site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Great site

Hello,just joined after reading various posts. My teenage child (under18) has had correspondence from RLP re shoplifting. I don't want to post exact details on this site as I ignored the 1st letter, replied to their 2nd letter with a response from another site, and they then sent a three page letter with lots of legal stuff and also stating that my response was from an internet forum, so I am aware that their staff watch these sites. I have just been looking through all the posts and they DO mention a dishonests persons list which can be used for future employment screening. In one of their letters they it says ' Our Client adheres to core principles originally agreed with the ACPO' Is this just to intimidate or do they have police backing?
    Tags: None

Re: Hello Great site

Hi and to LegalBeagles,,I'm sure someone will be able to answer your questions as soon as they can

Comment

I've just come across this article regarding RLP ->http://legalbeagles.info/rlp-and-the...lies/#more-532

Comment

Sounds like RLP are infamous for their bullying tactics to try to extract money, this may be of interest ---> http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...414#post311414

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X