• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

BBC "The One Show" / Civil Recovery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC "The One Show" / Civil Recovery

A request for help please

BBC "The One Show" / Civil Recovery
    I am an Assistant Producer for The One Show on BBC1. We are producing a report on civil recovery orders. If you have been issued with a civil recovery order and feel you have been unfairly treated, I would love to hear from you. Please e-mail your contact details and your story to becky.garrod@bbc.co.uk.
    Common Sense .... if in doubt, use it !

“We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com
    Tags: None

Re: BBC "The One Show" / Civil Recovery

Nice to see BBC: The One Show, taking an interest!

Comment

Re: BBC "The One Show" / Civil Recovery

It is I have passed the message on to CAG but being me, I don't know whether any action will be taken on it, so if anyone else can please feel free to pass it around - they have much more people affected by the likes of RLP than come on here, and its a great opportunity to get some real life cases publicised.
      Common Sense .... if in doubt, use it !

“We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X