• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Virgin Media

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Virgin Media

The trouble is that after all that do you still trust them? I don't. I just don't trust them to do even the simplest of maths any more.

Comment

I do not trust them, which is why I am not with Virgin.

Comment

At the moment they're playing nicely with me so I'm letting it run while I research who might provide a better service for phone and internet.

Comment

Strange one this as I am with Virgin media on all three services, tv, broadband and phone. OK, yes, there have been problems along the way, but they have always been sorted out with a phone call to 151 (virgin land line). I have found the people always helpful and, even with some decidedly foreign accents, usually an answer is not too far away.

The main thing I think they have to be watched on carefully, is that they will offer X deal to one person and Y deal to another. X and Y being equal from differing in price by as much as £20 sometimes. All deals should be clearly advertised on their web site and EVERYONE should be entitled and allowed to challenge if their own deal was differing from the current offer AND given the opportunity to amend said deal.
          Darkness is only the absence of light; ignorance is only the absence of knowledge.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X