• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Has Xmas come early??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Xmas come early??

Hi all

Being new on here i hope iv posted my question on the right forum.

I was on a major poker companies website and they have a loyalty shop for customers who accumulate poker points. I had 12 points and when i clicked on the link "gifts for under 12 points" it let me buy things that would normaly be many thousand points required but the gifts were showing 0 points required.(The gifts went back to their normal points required later in the day).

I recieved an email and reference saying i would recieve the gifts within 28days. The following day i recieved an email saying 1 of my gifts had been dispatched by fedex and gave me a tracking number and its going to be delivered within 3 working days.

I was wondering what my rights were on this matter?
    Tags: None

Re: Has Xmas come early??

If they made a mistake on the points then only when the goods are received is the contract finalised. I think we have had a case with regards to when the cost of goods displayed was wrong.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X