• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Completing N181 advice pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completing N181 advice pls

I am taking a garage to court for the sale of a faulty car. I have received the N181 form from court to fast track my claim. My claim is only for £5400. I am on benefits so getting help with my fees. But it is already overwhelming so want my claim to be considered in a small claims court. What valid reason can I state on the M181 section D2 other than my claim is for less than £10k and I believe my claim is straightforward. I have followed all protocol but am stressed at the thought of it going to fast track. The defendant has only the MOT as evidence that the second hand car wasn’t faulty. This doesn’t prove the car wasn’t faulty when sold. I have clear evidence including RAC reports identifying faults, have them the opportunity to repair which they charged me for 6 weeks after purchase. Engine failed with same fault after repair 3 months later. I’m confident in my case but scared of the fast track court. I’m on disability including for stress and anxiety so this is and will continue to make me ill.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X