• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please help me!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vali View Post
    One more thing to add ..when they caught me they took my wallet and make copies of my passport and drive license and I think they send it to Rip and they to capital resolve ..So can they use it to do something? one of the security man said is for more evidence ..what that suppose to mean
    That means that RLP acquired your personal data. Unless it expressly requested permission to do so, it may have breached the new data protection law by transmitting that personal data to another company. You could ask RLP why it gave your personal data to a third party, and why it thinks it was entitled to do that....

Comment

The thing is i don t know... So if they did they broke the law?

Comment

And how to ask them ? Calling or email? Or writing ..So they can do something to me ?

Comment

Don't ask them, don't contact them, don't enter into correspondence with them.

They may have breached regulations, but if you go after them for that they will just continue ramping up the pressure.
          They are past masters at this game... you are a novice.
          Don't interact with them and they will go away

Comment

Originally posted by Vali View Post
            And how to ask them ? Calling or email? Or writing ..So they can do something to me ?
            I agree with the others: don't instigate anything at this stage. But you might enquire of the data protection ombudsman if you can make an anonymous complaint...?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X