• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Urgent help please

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Urgent help please

    My son bought a car last year from a big dealer.

    However he has only paid 8 payments and wants to send it back, and he is in arrears.

    Can we still send a voluntary termination in for him , and he agree to pay whats remaining upto the 50%
    Tags: None


No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

sign up now

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm