• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Sell Online Business

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell Online Business

Hello Guys,

I am the Owner of an E-commerce Store. My website generates around $200,000 NET per Year. I was thinking about selling this business, I have found a M&A Firm specialized with E-Commerce businesses), they evaluated my site around $600,000.

Do you think this is enough for a website making $200,000? My business is home based, it is relocatable with in 24 hours.

Last edited by Kati; 21st August 2017, 23:21:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Sell Online Business

This is a UK based forum so I'm not sure whether we can help. However a selling price of three years turnover seems reasonable.

Re: Sell Online Business

That depends on your vision about the future. If your business is profitable for you, in time you can earn more, but if you do not want to continue with the business, the price you get is very good
      The investment in forex market it better that the gambling!

No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm