• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

General Form of Judgement or Order - It's been paid. What do i now have to do?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • General Form of Judgement or Order - It's been paid. What do i now have to do?

    My LTD company was recently taken to court, the claimant lost there claim. The judge made this order verbally in the room on the day and was then followed up in writing.

    Title/Header: General Form of Judgement or Order

    Before Judge X at the County Court at (COURT ADDRESS)

    Upon hearing from the claimant in persons and considering the written evidence.


    1. The Claim is dismissed as totally without merit.

    2. The Claimant do pay the defendants expenses of x by no later than TIME and DATE.


    The claimant has paid. However i have seen somethings online starting that i may have to inform the court that the claimant has paid. Is this correct?

    Would i also be right in thinking that this person now has a CCJ?
    Tags: None


No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

sign up now

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm