• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

I need an accountant or book keeper - Late filing for partnership

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I need an accountant or book keeper - Late filing for partnership


    I won't bore you with why, but we are very late filing our tax returns for our partnership, I wonder if anyone here can recommend a nice accountant or book keeper for m?

    We've done 330 invoices April 15 - April 16. All the invoices receipts are in an excel cashbook together with what we paid ourselves, bank charges e.t.c. We had 1 employee working 16hrs a week for that period, which is also in the spreadsheet and we have a separate spreadsheet for her weekly hours.

    Just wondering roughly what I should expect to pay and if anyone has availability to get them in asap?
    We have registered and have the login for HMRC for our partnership.

    Tags: None


No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

sign up now

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm