• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Corporate or Small Business Loans-Teach Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporate or Small Business Loans-Teach Me

HI,

So I've recently started a NY Based Corporation, a production company to be specific. We haven't filed the paperwork for a tax id or established ourselves as an "S" Corp, but we have the Corporate Book, Stamp and all that other fun stuff from the State of NY.There are three people who own parts of the Corporation and are on the board(paper wise). I'd like to look into getting some sort of loan to help roll things along for the Corporation, but I'm not sure what the best route to go is.What do banks look at as far as lending money to a new corporation?
    What would be the most we could get?The corporation is a few weeks old at the most.Any thoughts or suggestions on how to get some additional capital from a financial institution?We'd be looking to get between 50k-150k.I'd would be paying it off over I'd say a 2-3 period.Your help is appreciated.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
    https://arstechnica.com/civis//viewt...?f=25&t=473297
    Online storage marketing

Thanks!
    Tags: None

It sounds like you are a US based company. This site is based in the UK and our legal advice is based on UK legislation. I would also suggest from what you have asked is that you actually need business/financial advice.

Sorry I cannot help.
    If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
    If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X