• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bad plumbing job please help me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad plumbing job please help me

Hi could anybody please help me! I’ve had a guy fit a bathroom all wrong! It was leaking and all sort of other problems! So bad it all had to taken out and started again!

anyway after letting the previous installer know that I was seeeking legal advice he started given me threats so I had to call the police and he was cautioned!

I trued to to go through an ADR scheme and he refused it! So I tried to get him a CCJ and I got one by default as he didn’t reply!

then he applied to set it aside due to not receiving the claim and won!

we went to prechearing today and the judge was totally on his side and I just don’t know how to handle this! I have brain damage you see!

And the new installed bathroom cost me £6350 and I’m charging him £4598!

ive already given lots of photos etc report from the new installers and a report from the manufacturers!
    But the judge today said she wanted another witness statement and I really don’t know why!

can somebody please please help me!
    Tags: None

Re: Bad plumbing job please help me

So the original judgment has been set aside only? So you haven't actually lost, the case has just been restarted. Was this a witness statement form you she was alludung to? Did you provide a witness statement originally?

Comment

Sorry yes it’s been set a side only hebthen had to put a defence in which was a pack of lies so I got witness statements from other companies to prove he was a liar e.g he said he had never done anything like this before but his company was dissolved in2014 (only just found this out! I had to reply to that in september, today was the pre trial hearing! And the judge asked me to do another witness statement but I’ve honestly given everything I have got now! Also he the claim is against his own name not his business lucky enough! She never gave me any forms and I will be honest I’m lost in what I have to do now!

Comment

Have you ever provided a witness statement that YOU wrote? This is perhaps what the judge is asking for.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
          Have you ever provided a witness statement that YOU wrote? This is perhaps what the judge is asking for.

Yeah i I have done two now!

Comment

Did te judge not explain why she wanted another WS?
            Perhaps you could post up (suitably sanitised) the witness statements you have already filed.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X