• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Big Brother 8---the womenfolk takeover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 8---the womenfolk takeover

This is the thread for all things Big Brother. Come one you know you like it deep down. Will the twins make an impression and vote the same way, will the WI be taken over, will the rebellious war protester break the rules.
    COME ON PEOPLE BIG BROTHER 8 IS ON.

You know you gonna watch it don't you.
    Who do you think will win and tomorrow they are throwing a man into the mix, will it be heaven or hell?
    Get excited

hate it. With a passion....

Why do they insist on having kids in there all the time. Whats wrong with all the v attractive 30 and 40 year olds out there. Every older person they have ever put in has been strange in some way..
    Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
    Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
    You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

Comment

There is an attractive 60 year old if you are into that

Comment

I`d rather volunteer for experimental pile surgery than watch that brain melting drivel
        RBS £2,336.31p *Settled* - RBS £104 *Settled* - Cap One *Settled by default* - A&L - In Progress

`All advise offered by myself is from my own personnel experience and not from professional experience, if in doubt seek advise from a qualified professional!`

`Emotions are like your mothers breasts, you know where they are but best left unfelt!`

Comment

Hey the girls are missing a man

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Hatter View Post
            Every older person they have ever put in has been strange in some way..
            Surely you mean EVERY PERSON??!!

Nattie, why?
            Surely you have some paint you could watch dry?

I am going to try to stay away from it, managed to for over 6 weeks last year! If I start, I can't keep away, yet I hate it!!! Can anyone explain that?

Sally
            P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
            life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
            Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

No wonder your TV is breaking down, it is having a protest vote

Comment

Nik, the TV is luvin it, and now i hear a man or two has entered to stop the womenfolk lovin each other.

Comment

Season 8 labotomy

Okay, so it works like this....A group of women who are all in desperate need of therapy enter a house. The plumber is rubbing his hands knowing that all the women in the house will will be throwing their used tampons down the tiolet and blocking the drains. A failed pop star has entered the house and the slut of the group has already got her tits out. The ancient relic amongst them is jealous of the girls with their youth and and in a few days time BB voice will be a woman to keep the women placated whilst the hormones kick in and they want to destroy mankind. Apart from that there is nothing to write about. It is a programm so crap and so bland that I have more pleasure wrapping rusty barbed wire around my testicles. I am hoping that in a year or two's time that a law will be brought out allowing people to eliminate all individuals who constantly go on about the animals in the zoo better known as big brother.

Comment

How they select these morons

It's worth having a look at this article.

Comment

oops

Big Brother: The sick reality | the Daily Mail

Comment

I read that the other day.
                        Personally, I don't see how Ch4 can get away with having such mentally unstable people in the house. They are not capable of making informed decisions for themselves, so how can they sign any contracts?
                        BB started off ok, normal people, doing normal things. Now they are social rejects, put in situations to bring the worst out in them.
                        It's not fun, it's sick!
                        And as for Davina McColl ......... she's dreadful

Sally x
                        P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                        life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                        Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Davina Mc Coll is getting the boot it would appear. I think this way of recruiting contestants is a very dangerous strategy. With such unstable contestants the producers could get more than they bargained for.

Comment

Im with yee lot on that one................. such drivel. There is nothing exciting about watching very ordinary dumb people trying so so so so desperately to be unordinary. The word celebrity motivates them all to do such pathetic things............. Soz, but that programme needs the plug pulling on it. Would rather eat my own vomit than endure an episode.

Fendy xxx
                            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1
                            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Well, it didn't take long for the old racism row to be dragged up again did it!

Anyone else think it might have been a little too much coincidence, and that Emily was a plant to show that Big Brother doesn't tolerate racism?

Seems a little too coincidental to me, but then I've always loved a good cover up!

Matt

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X