• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A Bit of Help Needed Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bit of Help Needed Please

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I don't quite know where to put it!

I'm just wondering if anyone can give me a link where I can find out what cars fall into each insurance group. I'm looking to change cars soon, so want to do a bit of research into the costs etc so that I can narrow down my choices.

Cheers me dears

PJ xx

Insurance - Parker's

HTH xx

Comment

Personally I would bye an Audi, well made bullet proof engines, I can especially recommend the A8 cracking motor, the A4 for families, and the etsate version is very good, if you can afford say £10K go for an A6, or newer A3. you will not be disappointed,

Comment

10k??? pmsl - I can tell you don't know me Strange although, if you're recommending bullet proof engines, you must be familiar with the area I live lol

I do actually like A3's but well out of my price range I'm afraid. Thanks tho

PJ xx

BTW thanks for that link Ian, a fantastic site which has helped loads already xx

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
          10k??? pmsl - I can tell you don't know me Strange although, if you're recommending bullet proof engines, you must be familiar with the area I live lol
          You can pick up a nice little Audi 80 for £300
          Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
          Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
          HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X