• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gardening Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

there is a bit of my garden i think that was the year before last it's different every year really.

Comment

Oooooh Enaid, its lovely hun. Is that giant phormium I see in that corner. Wow, its huge.................... what do ya feed it. People ??? Lol Lol Lol xxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

it only flowers every other year, it's not very pretty bit like a tatty gladioli really.
            The front is a lot nicer now my boxus have formed a nice little hedge and my Hydrangia is flowerrng White at last and the the archway over the gate is fully covered in Roses, Whysteria, Ivy and clamatis for all year cover and colour. me archway is an obolesque, but I can't spell it

Comment

Oooooh Enaid.............. its a gardeners haven, or should that be heaven. Tis beautiful hun. Beautiful.................... Fendy xxx I love gardens. I love flowers. I love all things nature...................... I really do. xxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

My garden is growing very nicely, just how nature intended it to be!

Actually out back I have a honeysuckle that is taking over, and a humoungous rose TREE and some other plants that have been sorely neglected since my ex hubby died, and they have just gone mad, gonna have to trim them all down at some point, but the other week the honeysuckle was smelling lovely.

Out front I have a jungle that used to be a lawn, it has been cut but all the recent rain has encouraged growth! have a couple of rose bushes and two very strange bushes that last year I cut back right to the ground, and they definately looked dead............they taking over again, I fink thems triffids! lol

Best plant I ever had was a venus Fly Trap, brilliant things. every home should have one!

The extent of my greenfingers basically is....
                I grow weeds with no effort needed
                I kill proper plants while looking after them

Comment

Just trying to work out how to post piccies, Hope these are our passion flowers and not anything rude.

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...1&d=1183132288
                  http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...1&d=1183132321

Comment

Hey RJL, says its an invalid link
                    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

one part of my back garden

Comment

Ooooooh thats gorgeous. Truly gorgeous............ Youve deffo got the green fingers then, Lol Lol xxxx Beautiful......... and what a cracking view. Wow.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

scarlet do you live on a very steep hill or is the picture on its side?
                          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by RLJ View Post
                            Just trying to work out how to post piccies, Hope these are our passion flowers and not anything rude.

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...1&d=1183132288
                            http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...1&d=1183132321
                            RLJ
                            I find the easiest is to get a photobucket.com account and put your pictures in there, then just post the url link, you do the by left clicking on the url address for whichever pic you choose.

good luck
                            Hod..Liam..
                            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Scarlet, is that really your garden? It is massive!!

I would so love to wake up to that view, think I've turned green with envy!

Sally xxx
                              P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                              life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                              Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Thanks Mooch & Happy

See if this works

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...s/Image028.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...s/Image027.jpg

RLJ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X