• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Skeggs N Nailard V Lloyds Bus Acc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeggs N Nailard V Lloyds Bus Acc

hya does anyone know if you can still claim the 8% interest on a bus account. have read the templates on bus accounts but cant recall if you can or cant.

Hi Skeggs,

Just had a look at another site, and yes you can claim the S69 interest on business accounts. Even one claimed by a senior member of this site.

Comment

Skeggs as Nik, said when you sue a person or institution and you start the court process you can claim s69 interest at 8%.

Comment

Hi Skeggs,

I have started things rolling with HSBC & Nat West. Both business Accounts and both pre 6 years. I will be claiming s69 if and when I get that far. Good luck loads of help here.

RLJ

Comment

If you are going back past 6 years, did you consider claiming contractual interest, if you considered it and decided no thats o.k, but if you have not considered, may I suggest you go to the CI thread and talk to Simian.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X