• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hehe thought you could all hide from me ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe thought you could all hide from me ....

Howdy again peeps...... wondered where you had all disappeared to

LOL, hi hun and welcome aboard!!.now you didn't think we would forget you did you?....nice to see you xx
    Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

Was beginning to think.. well you know how it is... sniff... thought I had maybe... well ..... thought i was gonna cry :rolleyes:

Comment

hello hunny

welcome jaybabes,

cant beleive matty never told you.but your here now and thats all that matters.

a nice warm place to get nice and comfy, kick the shoes off and relax.

mistie
        xxxxx

Comment

aww jaybabes.............hun i have been really busy or i would have come and rescued you earlier............your here now thats all that matters xxx(maybe it's cos were scottish!! too fiesty!!)

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

LOL yeah too right Lori... right where are those little buggers that forgot me hiding.... I'll show em..... grrrrrrrr

Comment

Go GIRL................woohoo..........you show em!!

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

ooo.should have said there is a chat room!!

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

Yeah I know hun... popped in there earlier and it was empty.... I promise I used my deodorant this morning and I was in the shower when I got up

Comment

LOl, aww poor you.............it happened to me too..i tell you us scots could soon get a complex!!

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybabes View Post
                      Howdy again peeps...... wondered where you had all disappeared to
                      Bugger! how did you find us?

Noooooo
                      Welcome Jaybabes,

Most of your interweb friends are here, sooo glad you made it saftly.

Bestest wishes,
                      Hod, Liam.
                      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Lol yeah I'm fast getting to that point... anyway FREE BOABY lmao....

Comment

Why thankyou Liam.... was just drawing up a hitlist of peeps who forgot bout me... hmm... your safe now... scored you off lol

Comment

PMSL..........yes free him indeed.maybe we should start our own campaign.............FREE BOABY!!..........roflmao

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

Who said us scots r mad ehhh... poor wee Boaby... he'll be missing being stroked... he needs to be freed lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X