• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

Hi all, would just like to say hi to everyone, wishing you all well speak soon xx
    Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Lori!!!!!
    Great to see you here hunny!!!!!
    Hope to speak again soon!!!
    All the best
    Trish xxx

Comment

Hi trish didn't recognise the name.....but defo recognised your writing style!! catch up soon xx

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

yeah i hope we will!!! where have u been hiding???is all ok????hows your training going???hope you come back real soon!!!!
        Luv T xx

Comment

yes fine thanx trish, training is going well i have loads of exams coming up so finding it hard to get my head out the books.....although today im finding it hard to get my head in them!!...........I WILL GET THERE!! we will catch up soon xx

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

Hi Lori.......glad to see you here

Zena

Comment

Originally posted by lori View Post
              yes fine thanx trish, training is going well i have loads of exams coming up so finding it hard to get my head out the books.....although today im finding it hard to get my head in them!!...........I WILL GET THERE!! we will catch up soon xx
              Well,heres wishing you all the very very best for your exams hun,and look forward to speak soon!!!
              Take care and do take the occasional break to come and see us here!!
              Luv T xxxx

Comment

Hi Lori hunny, glad you made it.

will let you know the next theme night in chat hun.

mistie

Comment

LOL mistie, you better!!..........you know fun without me is not allowed!! let me know what i have to wear and i'll be there!!( did you know i was a poet?)xx nice to see you hun x

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

thanks hunny, think next one might be naughty nurses just to make it feel like home, need to check with scar.

then just need some walking wounded that need tender loving care lol.

mistie

Comment

Hiya Princess,

Glad to see you here too, hope to catch up soon.

BB

Comment

what are you like Mist!!!

Comment

me, im just like a naughty school girl !!!!!!!!

Comment

Mistie, you been drinking again?

Comment

me, nattie noooo not yet. but i did like going into the heads office (wink wink).

i take it you will be joining in the next one

zena your more than welcome to come hun.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X