• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Xena v Lloyds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xena v Lloyds

This account I have £454 in charges.

sent prelim. standard reply back

sent lba. replied saying no refund but have seen you have got a claim in regarding this so we will leave it in the hands of our lawyers.

Now the funny thing is i havent got a claim in yet so god knows where they got that from!!!! :rolleyes:

But however claim will be going in next week

lol nice that they're planning ahead

Good luck hun xxxxx

Ame
    x
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

well im not in a good mood today! Lloyds have written to me to say that they have cancelled my overdraft!!!! Now the overdraft isnt up for review until July

Dont know what they are playing at havent got a claim in yet! :rolleyes:

Well seeing as they have put me in such a good mood, MCOL it is today for the claim!

Xena

Comment

Xena, that sounds like retaliatory behaviour to me.

Crack on with your claim but report this conduct to the Financial Services Ombudsman (0845 080 1800).

Good luck
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

thanks cele...already have reported them.

Xena

Comment

Hi Xena
            all the best with this hun and dont let them get to you

Comment

thanks hunny.....nope nothing in the way of claims gets to me anymore

Xena

Comment

any update on this yet xena hun?

x
                Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

nope not yet ruthie been away. will get onto it next week

Comment

cool ok hun x
                    Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                    For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                    And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Just thought i would pop in to take a peek matey. I have really got to start claim 2 with Lloyds been a bit skintos of late and also really busy with work pressures so need to re-focus. Next LTSB is for £490 in charges since 12th April. Bunch of jokers. I will be hitting them with abuse of process right from the outset.

Tanz

Comment

Re: Zena v Lloyds

Ooops forgot I had this thread.

Well, the overdraft has been paid off ages ago thanks to Lloyds canceling it!

Had a letter back saying they won't pay up because they can see I already have a claim with them in litigation! Muppets!!! they can't read - that was for a different account!!!!

Anyway, straight to court on this one I think or do I need to LBA them again? bearing in mind they categorically said no way!!! (the LBA was sent last July! )

Comment

Re: Zena v Lloyds

If they said no to the previous LBA and it is for the account that you intend commencing proceedings on, then file your N1 at court.

If for another account you should issue another LBA.

Comment

Re: Xena v Lloyds

Let this one go! Right LBA for 7 days only then NI

Gone up to £567.67 plus interest of £49.35

Comment

Re: Xena v Lloyds

you are on a roll this week aren't you!! :roll: :roll:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X