• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with CCA request Application Form Copy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with CCA request Application Form Copy

Its for a Credit Card - thus a running credit agreement.

They are currently taking her to court to secure repayment of a 8k debt - we are working on a defence.

I think we can do two defences - one for no credit agreement and in the alternative get the excessive charges and collectioon fees removed if the judge verrules the cca.

But is it irredeemable ?

Its an application for a card - the right to cancel box isnt the prescribed wording and the CCA 1974 isnt mentioned. Theres no APR/credit limit specified.

The bank is HFC and the card is a RSPCA Visa.

This has been sent in response to a formal CCA request with £1.

If anyone needs to see it let me know and I will edit to remove personal information (which actually all that is on there )

I'm okay with fixed credit agreements - but running credit I'm a little hazy on the rules.

Thanks guys x
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Help with CCA request Application Form Copy

If the terms and conditions were not supplied, and no CCa is available, then the company has no leg to stand on, as per the Consumer credit act.
    But you need proof, the terms and conditions, were not supplied, or changed (within contract law, which states 1 month written notice, before the change of terms took place).

Comment

Re: Help with CCA request Application Form Copy

Unless of course the card was applied for online, then the application form would be, an acceptable reply to the CCA request

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X