• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

big smile on my face today-thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big smile on my face today-thanks

Hello everybody and thanks for the invite. It really cheered my up today.

Well I owe everybody money(long story) and I am fighting hard to get justice for me and others.

I hate all financial institutions with a passion. and have gained lots of valuable information but somethimes get confused and lost. especially the CCA, credit agreement versus application . jesus

Anyway I have recognised a few well known names, that I respect and admire.

So can I jion the family please

Hiya Hell

You are most most welcome here.

Ame
    xxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi and welcome, Hell. I think you'll like it here, mate - it'll be a long time before this place freezes over !!!!

Comment

Hi Hell

Nice to meet you you are in safe hands here loads of very clever peeps i'm not including myself in that lol

look forward to seeing you around

hugs xx
        scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by scarletrose View Post
          Hi Hell

Nice to meet you you are in safe hands here loads of very clever peeps i'm not including myself in that lol

look forward to seeing you around

hugs xx
          scarlet
          Thanks very much, nice to meet you too.

Comment

Welcome to a new beginning.......

Mad
            Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
            Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
            You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

Comment

welcome to the naughty step................be afraid be very afraid .................lol

Comment

hi hell...glad to see you here you did excellent work on PPI over the road.....

Zena

Comment

Hello everbody and thanks for the nice welcomes.

DDDRRRrrrrr!!!!! Just dawned on me that nearly everybody has changed their usernames to hide their other name. How clever, I will announce my stupidity and lack of imagination now.

I might change my user name to fluffy clouds. only it doesn't conjure how I truely feel.

Comment

I must be equally as stupid but frankly my dear.... I don't give a damn

Comment

Hiya hun, and welcome aboard the Lurve Boat lol. Hope you have a great time here. We are all looking forward to a long and profitable association.

sapphire
                      Last edited by Sapphire; 25th May 2007, 16:25:PM.

Comment

Hya, glad to see you here

Comment

delete
                          Last edited by Deller; 5th July 2007, 18:34:PM.

Comment

Hi and a very warm welcome to you Hell!!!

Comment

Hello Hell, another name I recognise and admire for your PPI posts, a lot of work you put into that subject and I am sure you will be an asset to this site. Enaid

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X