• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hey youuuuuu guuyyyyyssss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey youuuuuu guuyyyyyssss

ha found you lot after a lot of searching. well this is like a breath of fresh air but i wish you lot would stop assuming new identities.... i cant keep up with whos who lol. anyway dont know a lot but what i do know you are welcome to.:rolleyes:

Its wonderfully excellent to see you over here hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Tools; 27th May 2007, 17:03:PM. Reason: original name removed
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Pegasus,

Good to see you.

BB
      Last edited by Bitingback; 25th May 2007, 16:16:PM.

Comment

Hi and welcome to you !!

.....you won't know me.
        Last edited by Tools; 27th May 2007, 17:04:PM. Reason: original name removed

Comment

awww del hun how could i not recognise you lol and amethyst where the hell else would i be? lol did you really think i would miss all the fun?

Comment

lol simian id recognise those big brown eyes anywhere
            good to see you to bite hun

Comment

Pegasus hunnny

good to see you babes im scarlet BTW LOL
              Last edited by Tools; 27th May 2007, 17:06:PM. Reason: original name removed

Comment

Pegasus, xxx, good to see you Hun.

As you can see I've dropped the long part of my 'handle'

and very welcome you are too.

Lex
                Last edited by Tools; 27th May 2007, 17:06:PM. Reason: original name removed

Comment

hey lex good to see you here too hun

Comment

Oh Pegasus brilliant you're here at last. Bet you can't work out who I am, pm me and i'll let you know.

sapphire
                    Last edited by Tools; 27th May 2007, 17:07:PM. Reason: original name removed

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      ha found you lot after a lot of searching. well this is like a breath of fresh air but i wish you lot would stop assuming new identities.... i cant keep up with whos who lol. anyway dont know a lot but what i do know you are welcome to.:rolleyes:
                      And what "new identity" would that be then???? [smirk]

Yes, it's plain ol' boring SB - an ID now copyrighted across 3 sites
                      Copy of Law book from Amazon..£19.95, Refund Request stamp..32p, LBA stamp..also 32p, Court fees..£750.00,
                      The look on the bank's barrister's face, when they lost the '£25k Mother-of-all unfair charges' cases...(plus his £8k+ of costs)... Priceless!

The legal bit: My views are based on a post-grad law degree and a relative who's a QC and supports the aims of those who wish to address imbalances in Law. But, I accept no liability for any outcome as a result of anyone invoking any of my advice - clarify your own personal stuation with an insured solicitor.

Comment

delete
                        Last edited by Deller; 5th July 2007, 18:33:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SurlyBonds View Post
                          ...boring SB - an...
                          ....oxymoron, if ever I knew one !!!!

Comment

Welcome Pegasus, brilliant to have you here gal!

xxxxxcxxxxx
                            Last edited by Tools; 27th May 2007, 17:08:PM. Reason: original name removed
                            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi Pegasus!!!
                              Great to have you here!!
                              Been ages ,how are you???
                              xxx
                              Last edited by Tools; 27th May 2007, 17:09:PM. Reason: original name removed

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X