• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

minx vs Nat West 2nd Account ~~SETTLED~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minx vs Nat West 2nd Account ~~SETTLED~~

10th February 2007

Hi All
    Here we go again.
    Sent Prelim for our second account by recorded delivery yesterday!!!
    This time however it's a much smaller amount £471.
    So heres hoping that with this one they will not drag it out.
    All the best to all of you
    Trishx

12th February 2007

Prelim letter was delivered today.Checked online as it was sent recorded delivery!!
    So,waiting again....
    Trish

Comment

22nd February 2007

Well........
      I spoke to Nat West this am and.....he said an offer letter for the full amount is in the post.....
      I nearly passed out pmsl
      So my poor poor posty,might have to buy him a drink or two me thinks as the waiting for the mail becomes unbearable lol.

Comment

22nd February 2007

Right the conversation went like this.
        I first rang the normal customer services nb.(0845 6041604 option 2)

and spoke to a girl who put me through to customer relations.
        They were very unhelpful and would not say anything on the matter.So I rang back the same number again and this time got through to a very helpful lady who said yes,I can see that an offer has been logged with regards to this account.She asked if she could ring me back and she sure did,and was able to confirm that yes there is a letter on it's way for the full amount.She then put me on hold,came back and said that she will send out another one just in case and mark the request as a matter of urgency.
        So in my opinion it always depends on the actual person that u get to speak to and as to how helpful they want to be.
        Many kind regards
        Trishx

Comment

24th February 2007

Well.........
          We have won this one!!!
          Got full and final settlement this morning .......in writing, oh yeah ,oh yeah !!!!!
          How easy was that after Prelim and within timescale.
          Cant believe it!!!!
          Thank's so much to everybody who helped me

Comment

24th February 2007

Accepetance letter signed and sent back recorded to the "kind" Stuart Higley.Now all they have to do is put it back in the account
            Hey and thanx for all your congratulations post's!!!
            SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
            MEGA HAPPY

Comment

1st March 2007

Hi
              Well...........THE MONEY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!
              AMAZING WHAT IT DOES WHEN YOU CONSTANTLY GET ON THEIR NERVES AND GIVE EM HELL BY POINTING OUT THAT THEY CAN TAKE IT FROM YOU STRAIGHT AWAY BUT RECKON IT TAKES THEM UP TO 2 WEEKS TO PUT IT BACK!!!! SO THIS IS WELL AND TRULY IT FOR THIS THREAD THEN,
              TRISH HAS FINISHED WITH HER FIRST CLAIM
              AS PLEASED AS ANYTHING .
              THANK'S TO ALL THAT HELPED,AND ALL THE BEST TO ALL THAT ARE JUST STARTING

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X