• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enter - stage left !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter - stage left !

Well hello,

It's hard work keeping up with you guys. Thanks for the tip off Karne.

It's good to see some old friends here, I wish this site all the best.

Lex
    Tags: enter

Hi Lex, and welcome to you !! You'll see a few old faces here - and some new ones !!!

Bill

Comment

Cheers Bill,

We never got to talk much 'over the road', Looking forward to it here. And catching up with some old Friends

Lex

Comment

G'day Lex,

I will assume you are the "Lex" i know from elsewhere and not Supermans Nemesis.

Good to see you.

BB

Comment

The one and the same BB,

Good to see you, and are we staying this time, LoL

Lex
          Last edited by lex; 23rd May 2007, 15:37:PM. Reason: still can't spell !!

Comment

A Big Welcome

Hi lex,

Are you followoing me?

Hello mate welcome over, what a pity about the tigers getting thrashed at the weekend, unbelievable........ahhh well you can't win them all. So glad to have you here, we will chat soon.

Best wishes,
            Hod.
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Hey lex hun xxxxxx

wonderful to see you here

Ame
              xxx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

hey lex

hope all is well?
                RBS £2,336.31p *Settled* - RBS £104 *Settled* - Cap One *Settled by default* - A&L - In Progress

`All advise offered by myself is from my own personnel experience and not from professional experience, if in doubt seek advise from a qualified professional!`

`Emotions are like your mothers breasts, you know where they are but best left unfelt!`

Comment

hello lex,,

welcome aboard hun,

mistie

xxxx

Comment

Well thank you all for your welcomes,

This has the beginning's of a great site and I look forward to watching it grow.

Lex

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X