• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gotta share this with you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta share this with you

Lying on my 6yr old son's bed tonight, as you do sometimes when they're still sweet, little 'n cuddly, pretending to be asleep, when he called across to his big brother - "Alex, she's dead...but she hasn't lost her skin yet..!"

just made me laugh..

oh the joys of parenthood....
    Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
    Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
    You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

Comment

yeah, that's what I thought, until he stabbed his finger in my eye to see if it was open..

Comment

I suppose you could say it's seen better days...HAHA...a bit bleary, watery and bloodshot but nothing to complain of really..

ooh congratulations deller! when is the bundle of joy expected to arrive?

Comment

Lol Deller,

Please don't let us know if you have gotten anything else in the eye from him

Comment

Originally posted by lioness View Post
            Lying on my 6yr old son's bed tonight, as you do sometimes when they're still sweet, little 'n cuddly, pretending to be asleep, when he called across to his big brother - "Alex, she's dead...but she hasn't lost her skin yet..!"

just made me laugh..
            LOL - love it

We spent a lot of time telling our daughter that it doesn't matter what people are like on the outside, it is what is on the inside that counts.

Fine, until we went to collect the car from the garage and she looked up at the mechanic and said...

" .....I am sure you are a beautiful person on the inside"

Ground, swallow us up :o

Comment

Originally posted by lioness View Post
              yeah, that's what I thought, until he stabbed his finger in my eye to see if it was open..
              Originally posted by Moog View Post
              LOL - love it

We spent a lot of time telling our daughter that it doesn't matter what people are like on the outside, it is what is on the inside that counts.

Fine, until we went to collect the car from the garage and she looked up at the mechanic and said...

" .....I am sure you are a beautiful person on the inside"

Ground, swallow us up
              PMSL ladies!!!!

I could divulge my most embarrassing 'child' incident which involved the ironing lady and a container of lube:o .....but I won't lol

Wxxx
              I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

Comment

Oh, please do..........

Comment

Nope! I did post it on *ahem* once so if you can find it??? lol

Wxxx
                  I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

Comment

Well.....I've gotta go right now so maybe I'll catch you later!

Wxxx

Comment

......or I may make it up and it will be faaaaar worse

Comment

Come on you gotta tell. I cant stand not knowing. Tell us. Go on you know you want to. Pleeeeeeaseeeee.

Comment

delete
                          Last edited by Deller; 5th July 2007, 18:37:PM.

Comment

The dilema is now, that you would be terribly disappointed if I told you. Let your imaginations run riot........

Wxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X