• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Discount Code website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount Code website

Ever shopped online and been asked for a discount code? How frustrating is that....

Well, here is a site that has them all.

http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/

Happy shopping....

MAD
    Last edited by Amethyst; 26th September 2013, 12:40:PM.
    Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
    Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
    You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

That is brilliant thanks MAD

Comment

Haven't checked them all out but it was in the national press this week so i assume its all ok..
      Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
      Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
      You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

Comment

Re: Discount Code website

hehehe wicked! i will be using that around christmas!

xx
        Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
        For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
        And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Help! Don't want to appear thick but....

have read something saying that if the codes don't work try checking out through Google. Before I attempt that, can someone tell me how to do it? I've always used the checkout for the store I've been on - how do I checkout through Google?? Or will I know when I see it, so to speak??
          Is no longer here

Comment

The sites have a Google checkout button on, like this

Comment

wendy have a go and let me know how it is msl:msl:msl:

Comment

That TV I bought last week would have been £110 cheaper I wished I'd not looked now

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                  Help! Don't want to appear thick but....

have read something saying that if the codes don't work try checking out through Google. Before I attempt that, can someone tell me how to do it? I've always used the checkout for the store I've been on - how do I checkout through Google?? Or will I know when I see it, so to speak??

You will need to register for a google account, which gives you loads of offerings like email account, documents storage and sharing, chat etc

oh and a check out facility which is really cool cuz all your invoices and stuff are in one place.

Comment

The tv we've been looking at was £829 in Curry's, with the stand. £609 on Dixons after using a discount code. Haven't taken the plunge yet, might wait fr Crap One to pay up, otherwise its back to Currys and the buy now pay later...but the salesman was a complete ******!
                    Is no longer here

Comment

I did curry's but the lady who served us was very nice TBH.
                      Just wished I'd have seen this earlier lol anyway whats done I took 6 months int free credit time to save up lol

Comment

have a quick look on Ebuyer, might just save you a few more quid

http://www.ebuyer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Joones
                          I see that site and I inspired to your struggle as we know that most of the people are used to the voucherr code. voucher code is helpful for the people in online shopping. I know and shared a site that provides the services of the voucher code.findbestvouchers.com
                          Well well well info :- this thread last used in 2007AD

Comment

Originally posted by Wassermann
                            You know, I don't like most shops because their clothes look cheap and old-fashioned but this is very expensive. The price is totally unreasonable and we should achieve a price decrease. However, I was lucky to find a site with Dipaloselects.com fashion tips which offers us fashoinable clothes at affordable prices
                            well well again schools out but they need to be able to read dates such an old not used thread and a spammer as well

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X