• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Greetings and salutations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and salutations

Best thought id say hey to everyone
    RBS £2,336.31p *Settled* - RBS £104 *Settled* - Cap One *Settled by default* - A&L - In Progress

`All advise offered by myself is from my own personnel experience and not from professional experience, if in doubt seek advise from a qualified professional!`

`Emotions are like your mothers breasts, you know where they are but best left unfelt!`
    Tags: mis

hey ~~ nice car
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hello and welcome

Good to see you again xx

Comment

Hi there, Koenig !!!

Comment

Ta muchly for the welcome :-)
          RBS £2,336.31p *Settled* - RBS £104 *Settled* - Cap One *Settled by default* - A&L - In Progress

`All advise offered by myself is from my own personnel experience and not from professional experience, if in doubt seek advise from a qualified professional!`

`Emotions are like your mothers breasts, you know where they are but best left unfelt!`

Comment

Originally posted by Koenigsegg View Post
            Best thought id say hey to everyone
            Hi Koenigsegg.(Greetings and salutations)

I am sure that I have had that greeting somewhere else. Glad you have joined the forum and the best of luck with your journies.

Best wishes,
            Hod.
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Hi Koenigseg,

Nice to see you have made it here.

sapphire
              Last edited by Sapphire; 25th May 2007, 12:59:PM.

Comment

Hi Koeninggjtjdhfjgjxxrssttssgtt, As Jeremy Clarkson would call you!

I'm sure I knew you as someone else....

Matt

Comment

Hi to you Koenig,

Look forward to making your aquaintence.

BB

ps Sorry but think the Zonda looks better

Comment

Hi Hun

Hello,

no bar to met at yet, so hello will have to do.

nice to see you here.

mistie

xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by mistie View Post
                      Hello,

no bar to met at yet, so hello will have to do.

nice to see you here.

mistie

xxxx
                      We could always lean against the lamp post at the corner of the street lol.

ta muchly para, happy, matty and bb, yes you did know me under a different name....the guessing game continues lol,

The zonda had something about it i didnt like, but then again no accounting for taste lol

Comment

hi KOEN

nice to meet you

look forawrd to making your aquaintance in chat

hugs xxx scarlett

Comment

Hi Koen!!
                          Well,we made it,and altho we aint had many just lately I look forward to the music link nights as soon as the chatroom allows lol
                          Take care and speak soon
                          Trish xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X