if you think you’ve been mis-sold PPI … or any other financial dispute you have…. the Financial Ombudsman service is free. Example: If your claim succeeded and you were refunded £1000 by your lender/bank – you would pay the Financial Ombudsman – NOTHING.
In the first instance you will need to make a complaint to your bank. Most banks have dedicated teams for handing complaints about missold PPI.
- Bank of Scotland: Halifax/Bank of Scotland , PO Box 548, Leeds LS1 1WU phone 08457 25 35 19
- Barclays: Barclays PPI Dept, Leicester LE87 2BB phone 0800 282 390 (or 0333 200 2196 if calling from a mobile)
- Barclaycard Barclays PPI Dept, Leicester, LE87 2BB UK Phone – 0800 015 4210
- Capital One: Executive Office, Capital One, PO Box 5281, Nottingham NG2 3FA
- Citibank: Citibank International plc, Global Consumer Banking, PO Box 49930, London SE5 7XT phone 0800 00 55 00
- Co-op: Customer Feedback, The Co-operative Bank plc, 4th Floor, Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL phone 0844 826 7805
- Halifax: Halifax/Bank of Scotland, PO Box 548, Leeds LS1 1WU phone 08457 25 35 19
- HSBC: HSBC, PPI Complaints, PO Box 6177, Coventry CV3 9HP phone 0800 881 155
- Lloyds: Lloyds Bank, PPI Customer Services, BX1 1LT phone 0800 151 0292
- MBNA: The Customer Advocate Office, MBNA Europe Bank Limited, PO Box 1004, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9WW
- NatWest and RBS: Royal Bank of Scotland Group, 5th Floor, Hardman Boulevard, Manchester M3 3AQ phone 0800 015 0319
- Santander: PPI Complaints, PO Box 6197, Milton Keynes, MK10 1UY, phone 0845 600 6014 (or 0345 600 6014 if calling from a mobile)
- why pay someone else to do it for you – when you’re just as likely to win by doing it yourself for free
You can make your complaint online at https://help.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/help