Services Offered – PPI Claims
33% + VAT
Example: If your claim succeeded and you were refunded £1000 by your lender/bank – you would pay the firm
Read the Terms and Conditions
Check the Complaints Procedure
Check the Fees and Charges
0800 0272484 or 01803 697530
Further Research –
Compensation Legal Services Group Limited – is a registered company in England and Wales (Company Number: 04859586) Ltd on Companies House
View on Ministry of Justice Website – Authorised – CRM1768
This business is authorised with specific conditions.
Effective from 2 July 2015
1. EMC Advisory Services Limited must re-train all sales agents within 2 weeks of the imposition of this condition about when and how to suppress telephone numbers, and provide refresher training every 3 months after that. A record of training must be retained by EMC Advisory Services Limited for a minimum of 6 months. Copies of training materials and evidence that training has been provided to each sales agent employed by EMC Advisory Services Limited must be provided to the Regulator within 1 week of the initial training being carried out.
2. For each outbound telemarketing call listened to by EMC Advisory Services Limited for training and monitoring purposes, EMC Advisory Services Limited must make a written record of:
a) The name of the sales agent making the call
b) A summary of the conversation between the consumer and the sales agent
c) The call outcome chosen by the sales agent
d) Whether the call outcome was appropriate with supporting reasons
e) The action, if any, that is to be taken if an inappropriate call outcome was chosen
A recording of the call and written records must be retained for a minimum of six months.
3. Where EMC Advisory Services Limited receives a complaint relating to a telemarketing call made by a third party during which:
a) the services of EMC Advisory Services Limited are offered; and/or
b) a question related to regulated claims management services is asked on behalf of EMC Advisory Services Limited
EMC Advisory Services Limited must treat this as if it were a complaint about EMC Advisory Services Limited and handle it in accordance with the Complaints Handling Rules 2015.
4. EMC Advisory Services Limited must inform the Regulator on the 5th working day of every month of each TPS complaint it has received in the previous month, whether this is received from the TPS, ICO, Legal Ombudsman, Direct Marketing Commission or the consumer, and provide copies of any related correspondence. For each complaint EMC Advisory Services Limited must provide evidence, if any, of the consumer’s overriding consent to receive telemarketing calls from EMC Advisory Services Limited and/or any third party marketing on its behalf, including the date and method by which consent was obtained.
5. EMC Advisory Services Limited must inform the Regulator of any additional third party agent, introducer or data supplier with whom it wishes to contract prior to contracting, and provide the following information:
a) The full name, address, company registration (if applicable), CRM (if applicable) and ICO registration of the business.
b) An explanation of the services that will be provided by the third party.
c) Copies of any marketing material to be used by the third party to market the services of EMC Advisory Services Limited.
d) An explanation of, and evidence to demonstrate, how EMC Advisory Services Limited will monitor the third party to ensure compliance with The Privacy and Electronic Communication (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and the Conduct of Authorised Persons Rules 2014.
As a result of an investigation, the Claims Management Regulator has decided to vary EMC Advisory Services Limited’s authorisation to provide claims management services under the Compensation Act 2006 with effect from 2 July 2015.
EMC Advisory Services Limited was found in breach of the following Conduct of Authorised Persons Rules 2014 (previously the Conduct of Authorised Persons Rules 2013(2)):
General Rule 4 – A business shall ensure that any staff or other people working on its behalf have the necessary training and competence to perform their duties.
General Rule 5 – A business shall observe all laws and regulations relevant to its business.
Client Specific Rule 4 – Cold calling in person is prohibited. Any marketing by telephone, email, fax or text shall be in accordance with the Direct Marketing Association’s Code and any related guidance issued by the Direct Marketing Association. (As amended 1st October 2014, superseding the Conduct of Authorised Persons Rules 2013 and 2013(2)).
Client Specific Rule 9 – A business must seek to ensure that any publicity for its services issued by a third party and which is intended to solicit business for it complies with these rules.